Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

T-10 (well, actually nine)

6/18/06

I wanted to post this yesterday, seeing as it was technically ten days before I'd leave to compete in the Maccabi Australia International Games — and since I'm a bowler, the number 10 has a special ring (and a special sting, as my right-handed friends know too well). But since it was Shabbat and I was out of town for the weekend, you'll have to indulge me as this post is technically on the ninth day.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog. Just like last summer, when I was in Israel for the 17th World Maccabi Games, I'll be keeping this blog as my personal journal and as a way to share the experience with my family and friends. I will try to be more diligent in the photo department (I was really bad about that in Israel) so we can all take in the sights of the Games and Australia.

As the days count down leading up to my departure, I'll once again share with all the thoughts running through my head. This is going to be one amazing experience and I'm glad to share it with you.

Oh yeah, Happy Father's Day!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?